Use the import feature in the Online Video Platform (OVP) to upload your video and audio content by entering a URL. For example: enter a WeTransfer or Dropbox download link to immediately upload content to the OVP.
1.0 | URL Import
To use the URL import feature:
- Go to the “Media Library”
- Navigate to the “Upload & Transcode” section in the left menu
- (Advanced use only): select a transcoding preset for your video import in the dropdown menu (read more about transcoding assets). When in doubt, simply select ‘default’:
- Expand the “Advanced” section for optional settings:
- Title from filename: automatically apply the title specified in the imported content (if available).
- Auto-publish: publish the clip once the import is finished.
- Embargo: schedule the availability of your content.
- Available from: the item is unavailable before the specified date and time.
- Available to: the item is unavailable after the specified date and time.
- Enter the URL in the import text field