Use the import feature in the Online Video Platform (OVP) to upload your video and audio content by entering a URL. For example: enter a WeTransfer or Dropbox download link to immediately upload content to the OVP.
1.0 | URL Import
To use the URL import feature:
- Go to the “Media Library”
- Navigate to the “Upload & Transcode” section in the left menu
- Enter the URL in the import text field
- Review the optional settings in the right sidebar (see below) and click “Import”
2.0 | Optional settings
- Title from filename: automatically apply the title specified in the imported content (if available)
- Auto-publish: publish the clip as soon as the import is finished.
- Embargo: schedule the availability of your content.
- Available from: the item is unavailable before the specified date and time.
- Available to: the item is unavailable after the specified date and time.