Use a React page to quickly and easily collect feedback for both linear videos as well as interactive projects. In this article you will learn how to brand your React pages.
Admin users are able to change the branding of React pages (learn more about roles and permissions.
To change the branding settings:
- Go to the Publication settings
- Scroll down to the React page branding section
- Configure the following properties:
- Page header: provide a header for your React pages (e.g. your company name).
- Logo: upload a logo or select an image already uploaded to the OVP. The logo will be displayed at the top of your React page (we would recommend using a .png file)
- Highlight color: change the color of your header, selected input and timestamps.