Use a React page to quickly and easily collect feedback for both linear videos as well as interactive projects. In this article you will learn how to use all React page features.
If you haven’t setup a React page yet: learn more about creating a React page.
1.0 | Add comments
If users are not logged into the OVP, they will be prompted to fill in their name and email address.
Users can either leave “general” comments or comments that are linked to specific time-stamps:
Click any comment to move to the specific timestamp in the video:
Receive notifications for new comments by checking the box during login or when submitted a comment:
2.0 | Managing comments
Use the inbox feature to only show the latest comments since your last visit:
Keep your workspace clean and organized by using the options in the menu. Click the three dots to select the following options:
- Resolve comment: Click the three dots icon on the comment item and select “resolve comment”. Select “Show: Unresolved comments” to only see comments that require action:
- Delete comment: Comments can only be deleted by the comment creator.
- Show comment info: View the user’s device, browser, browser version, operating system, operating system version and the video quality that was displayed at the time of the comment.
- View Screenshot: View a screenshot of the timestamp associated with the comment
- Link to a comment: As the amount of comments increases, use the “Link to this comment” option when sharing a specific comment with your team. When clicking the link, the React page opens with the correct comment selected.
3.0 | Show comment details
Comment details can be convenient if a specific setup seems to cause issues for some users.
Display the comment details by clicking the “three dots” icon on the comment item and select “Show comment details”.
Here you will be able to view the user’s device, browser, browser version, operating system, operating system version and the video quality that was displayed at the time of the comment: