To gain more exposure for your video content, our Online Video Platform (OVP) offers an easy method to export videos to your Facebook page.
1.0 | Set up Facebook Export
To get started with exporting to Facebook:
- Click “Media library” in the OVP;
- In the left menu panel select the “Social” tab;
- Add a new Facebook channel:
- Authenticate by clicking the Authenticate button and log-in to the Facebook account you wish to use;
- Authorize the Blue Billywig API to manage your Facebook account;
After authorizing is complete, you can start setting the following:
- Channel description (optional)
Enter a name for the channel to easily manage multiple export channels.
- Selected page
Define what Facebook page you would like to connect.
2.0 | Export to Facebook page
Export videos to your Facebook page:
- In the Media Library, select a clip you want to export to your Facebook page;
- Head over to the “Social” tab and select the Facebook export option;
- The status pop up window indicates the export progress;
- After the export is completed, go to your Facebook page to see the exported video.