In this article you will learn how to add or remove chapters to your video content. Chapters are a great way to break up longer videos into sections, so viewers can easily navigate to relevant parts of the content.
The following example has four chapters to which the viewer can navigate to by clicking the corresponding sections in the progress bar:
1.0 | Add Chapters
To add chapters in the Interactive Studio:
- Drag the timeline indicator to the preferred part in the video where you’d like to add a chapter;
- In the timeline panel click “add new track”;
- Select the option “Add Chapter Widget”;
- A chapter item is added to a “Chapters” track in the timeline at the location of the timeline indicator:
- Enter a name for the chapter item and tweak the timecode by entering a specific time if necessary;
- Repeat these steps to add new chapters and save your progress by clicking “Save Draft” or “Publish” in the lower right corner.
2.0 | Remove Chapters
To remove a chapter:
- Click the dot of a chapter:
- Simply click the “delete” or “backspace” key on your keyboard to remove the selected chapter.