Release 7.93 17/10/2022
We’re pleased to release the 7.93 version of the Blue Billywig Online Video Platform.
- Added player loads to the project stats when running video in specific contexts.
- You can now replace contexts using the embed URL.
- Improved Google search engine indexing.
- Added OMID parameters to our VAST service.
- Added the Yieldmo Prebid adapter.
- Added an Embed tab to our Vast Service page.
- Fixed an issue with transcoding when mxf file contains stereo audiotrack.
- Fixed an issue where a removed YouTube export remained listed in the OVP.
- Fixed a link that redirected to the frontpage instead of publication settings when updating older Youtube connections.
- Fixed an issue where form data submitted from a template could not be downloaded.
- Fixed minor issues with our player when switching tabs and default CTA position.
- Fixed some minor bugs with our new Outstream player.
Changes we applied to our SDK:
- Fixed an issue where the big play button would show up during autoplay on Android and iOS.
- Fixed an error generated when an app is sent to the background (suspended) during play.
- Fixed unnecessarily showing ‘Unable to play video’.
- Fixed an issue with didTriggerPause during the pausing of an ad.