We’re pleased to release the 7.88 version of the Blue Billywig Online Video Platform.
Usability wise we have improvement our OVP. To make certain processes go smoother, we added the following implementations.
- Upload and transcode remembers presets and checkboxes.
- You can now save unsaved changes when navigating to a new page.
Drafts in React
We are introducing the option to create React pages using Draft versions. While setting up a React page you can now choose whether to use the Published version or the Draft version. This helps in gathering feedback on changes made, without directly publishing your updated content.
- Exoplayer upgraded to version 2.18.1.
- Open measurement support in our SDK through Google IMA.
- Improved the player performance.
- Added the option to filter out playlists in smart playlists.
- Added warnings when missing a Form post in the studio.
- Replaced an old date picker with a new one.
- Optimised images for smaller devices in Channels.
- Our Embeds are now smaller in size improving performance.
- Fixed GUI display issues with the HLS/DASH assets.
- Fixed an issue where some characters (é, ü, ç, etc) weren’t decoded.
- Fixes a console warning regarding date filters.
- Fixed multiple issues in our SDK.
- Fixed an issue where you could not filter out playlists listed in another playlist.
- Fixed problems related to playing HLS.