Release 7.70 15/11/2021
We’re pleased to release the 7.70 version of the Blue Billywig Online Video Platform.
- We introduced the concept of Contexts to our Projects. Using this Context, you will be able to have small variations of a single project that only show in a specific context. For example to show different buttons and logos for a (sub)brand without having to copy the project. Additionally, you can also drill down on the Project performance metrics to see how an individual context performed.
- We’ve added the option to enable email notifications for your React page(s). When enabled, users can opt-in to receive a notification whenever another user posts a comment on the page or marks their comment as resolved. The creator of the React page automatically subscribes to these notifications.
- Fixed an issue where the control bar isn’t visible in LinkedIn in-app browser
- Fixed an issue where graph numbers were not shown in the project analytics section after switching KPI metrics
- Fixed an issue where the control bar did not auto-hide after a pre roll on mobile devices
- Fixed a bug where subtitles were set to ‘inactive’ despite being set to ‘active’ after upload
- Fixed an issue where dropdown menu in playout settings didn’t display value
- Fixed an issue with custom fonts in the SIMID player
- Fixed an issue with the new preview page not opening after closing it initially
- Fixed an issue where timeline widget couldn’t be clicked when VMAP was attached