Release 7.62 26/07/2021
We’re pleased to release the 7.62 version of the Blue Billywig Online Video Platform.
- We improved the way we label automatically generated transcripts. Instead of labeling these “LANGUAGE_NL-NL [auto]” we will now show “Dutch (auto)”. It’s now also possible to edit these transcripts and save them simply as “Dutch”.
- We’ve added a tooltip to the Project Performance dashboard explaining the definition of a “viewer”.
- We show a warning when creating a new datafeed without mapping a source_id. This could lead to unexpected results if not mapped properly.
- Fixes a bug where you were unable to see the whole content of the single clip engagement modal
- Fixed an issue in the SDK that caused the player to crash
- Fixes bug where duplicatie line items could be created
- Fixed an issue where the player wouldn’t work on Internet Explorer
- Fixed an issue with the Clips list in React