Release 7.54 06/04/2021
We’re pleased to release the 7.54 version of the Blue Billywig Online Video Platform.
- We now show the visibility of custom fields in the overview and updated the design for this table to better reflect each individual status.
- We now link to the project, not to the current clip, when sharing a project through the player. If a deeplink is set for the project, this is deeplink will be shared.
- It’s now possible to add interactivity to the project timeline and combine this with interactivity on the clip level. This will allow you, for example, to include a persistent menu overlay on the project level which should in turn lead to more efficient ways of building and maintaining interactivity.
- We now allow you to include custom fields in your clip statistics. This will allows you to use these custom fields as filters or dimensions for your statistics and reports.
- Fixed an issue where YouTube authentication settings could not directly by updated
- Improved the animation when floating the player to a DOM element
- Fixed an issue where “replace video” did not always work correctly
- Fixed outpoint dragging in Interactive Video Studio
- Fixed deeplinks in heterogeneous search result
- Social channel re-authentication will now refresh your channel info and playlists