Release 7.37 27/07/2020
We’re pleased to release version 7.37 of the Blue Billywig Online Video Platform.
- There is now a Blue Billywig SIMID player, visually identical to the existing VPAID player
- 360 video has been refreshed. Rectilinear (spherical) video is now the standard, and full frame rate and high resolution are available on all platforms.
- Playout configuration now offers an option in Endscreen to ‘show last frame’, which will freeze the last frame of the video after it finishes playing rather than showing the Thumbnail. Additionally, the configuration for Related Items is smartly hidden when Autoplay Next or Related Items are not shown.
- In the Interactive Video Studio it’s now possible to set the visibility of a Track Group from the tracklist, and to Ungroup from the context menu.
- Interactive Video Studio: the empty space around the video-preview has been reduced to make navigation easier.
- After uploading a video, the Mediaclip Details for that video more intelligently self-update, automatically showing the preview player when transcoding is complete.
- Fixed an Index Exchange configuration issue in Prebid configuration, made auction sizes configurable
- KPIs containing numbers are now calculated correctly in the project performance tab.
- Fixed an issue where the same ad unit running on a page several times would cause conflicts