Release 7.31 04/05/2020
We’re pleased to release version 7.31 of the Blue Billywig Online Video Platform.
- Ads set to Float to the top or bottom can now also have a Close button to return it to its original position.
- The Android SDK is able to detect when the device is in Airplane mode to handle that scenario more gracefully and can communicate this to the app
- Existing Livestream clients who use RTMP ingest can now have Transcoding active by default
- New iFrame embed codes can have an additional fullscreen flag that allows iFrame-embedded videos to auto-play fullscreen in more situations than previously possible.
- KPI metrics can now be configured with Average Viewtime Per Session, Number Of Clips Per Session and Viewed Clips
- Fixed a bug that prevented Forms in new interactive projects from e-mailing their result
- Fixed live restreaming to Facebook
- Fixed a Project KPI formula calculation issue
- Fixed an issue where displaying a project thumbnail would fail for some publications
- Fixed an issue where the sticky player couldn’t be stopped at the top and bottom of the screen
- Fixed being unable to type more than one character in the live chat input fields on Safari.