Release 7.29 06/04/2020
We’re pleased to release version 7.29 of the Blue Billywig Online Video Platform.
- Blue Billywig Bid Adapter: In addition to offering the ability to configure other bid adapters in a publication we now also offer our own advanced bid adapter.
- Cross-publication cloning of projects, media clips, interactive templates and dependent and associated file. Available as a service (please get in touch with your contact at Blue Billywig) it’s now possible to make a duplicate of the full, hierarchical list of necessary files and all their dependents — even across publications!
- Interactive template management within the OVP: users with access to the Interactive Video Editing features can now edit (and clone) Interactive Templates from within the Media Library.
- Livestream recording is now also available to customers who don’t use Blue Billywig’s transcoding features
- Floating InArticle ads can now be configured to maintain a set distance from the bottom of the browser window
- Fixed an issue with the import API
- Fixed the date-picker sometimes not showing the correct date in the calendar
- Fixed a situation where outstream players with “Always float” wouldn’t start automatically
- Fixed that the player “float from top” options did not use the “distance from top” value
- Fixed player ability to load draft clip while previewing
- Fixed consent manager (__cmp) on exit
- Fixed a bug that did not recognize geo-restriction errors
- Fixed a bug that did not create assets for newly uploaded fonts
- Fixed a bug that failed to save a mediaclip that has a numeric sourceid
- Fixed an issue that URL imports would not publish automatically if the checkbox was ticked
- Fixed bug that set mediatypes with a valid src to ‘isEmpty’.