Release 7.11 29/07/2019
We’re pleased to release version 7.11 of the Blue Billywig Online Video Platform.
- Customers using the new Blue Billywig Live Platform can now create and manage livestreams in the OVP.
- Livestreams can be transcoded (with adaptive quality) by Blue Billywig or externally
- Restreaming to social channels with RTMP support (Youtube, Twitch, etc) using the highest-quality stream available
- Live information in the OVP about the ingest process
- Player initializations are now gathered realtime, significantly improving accuracy and eliminating the 60-minute lag that existed previously
- The Placement options in the Ad Unit > General screen now allows the option to Append To Matching DOM Element, in addition to After Matching DOM Element
- Google IMA ads can be set Fullscreen so that inline videos won’t revert to inline if they’re being played fullscreen, when an ad is played
- Avoid CORS errors in ad playback
- Embed tabs are now optimized for small-screen mobile devices
- Fixed performance issue with the Project Embedcode Generator