Release 7.09 01/07/2019
We’re pleased to release version 7.09 of the Blue Billywig Online Video Platform.
- Filters configured in the Media Library can now be saved as publication-wide “filter presets”. Using the new Presets menu at the right of the filter bar, users can click “Save” and have their currently-configured filters saved as a custom-named, quickly-selectable presets that anyone else in their publication can also access.
- Filter presets, including the previously hard-coded “quick filters”, can be set visible or invisible on a per-user basis, so each user can configure the Media Library to only show the presets most relevant to them.
- Jetstream HLS Live video can now be cast to Chromecast.
- VPAID Service now avoids protocol-relative tracking urls
- Fixed a bug which caused the multiselect filter to close directly after selecting a checkbox.
- Fixed play-button SVG sometimes showing while playing with a custom player skin.
- Fixed live stream playing during VMAP preroll
- Fixed a bug where the filter did not take uppercase searches into account.
- Fixed commercial state after skipping an ad.
- Fixed a small issue where the sapi API returned an empty string instead of an empty array in the case of an empty field of type “list”
- Fixed a bug where setting an “App timeline” to draft did not prevent it from being shown
- Fixed next clip not having pre-roll commercial
- Fixed auto-play with auto-mute on Firefox