Release 7.41 21/09/2020
We’re pleased to release version 7.41 of the Blue Billywig Online Video Platform.
- A new Pause screen has been added to the player, with (optional) large skip-back and skip-forward buttons and a carousel of selectable related content. To configure the Pause screen on your Playout, go to the new “Start / Pause / End screens” tab.
- User managers on new publications will see much clearer, simpler Roles to assign to users in their OVP.
- It’s now possible to configure In-View players to only display when a pre-roll ad is available.
- It’s now possible to use Rich Text in media clip Descriptions, as a publication-wide setting, allowing the use of formatting and links in the Description metadata of a clip.
- The “Start / End Screens” tab of the Playout configuration has been reorganized and renamed “Start / Pause / End screens”.
- The Project Performance screen now uses the same date range for the Views graph and the KPI results. “Incomplete” months
- The left side menu in the OVP is now scrollable.
- Fixed Interactivity not showing on clip load in Safari
- Fixed a YouTube import bug with items from a playlist
- Fixed an issue with certain responses getting gzipped when client did not indicate support
- Fixed Line Item stats filter on Ad Unit in Ad unit details screen
- Fixed saving subtitle & language changes after upload
- Fixed inappropriate appearance of an “insufficient permission” screen
- Fixed playing leader position after pre-roll ad